SUMMER 2011

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flower Power






So, Iv'e been a little MIA! I'm so busy these days. Just started my new intership at CHIC LITTLE DEVIL.It's a style house here in Los Angeles! It's on the 11th floor with a beautiful view of downtown. I'm so honered to work there I'm surrounded by beautiful couture garments. Alexander mcQUEEN!, Manoush, Diabless, Beauty is Pain, Prada, Dolce And Gabanna, and hundreds more of my favorite designers!! And you know those beautiful Valli shoes I'm Obssed with well yeah I tried them on. I felt like Cinderella , the fit was perfect and magical. I just got done with this shoot. the headband that I'm wearing was made by yours truly! ENJOYY! you can see more of my shoot on my myspace. Myspace.com/andrealuvsu

1 comment:

  1. looove all of your pictures!

    im your first follower :D

    http://petitedudi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete