SUMMER 2011

Monday, April 5, 2010

Its been Over a month

Well Iv'e been working like crazy. My career is taking off! ugh finnaly because i was starting to doubt the crazy world of fashion. Any way Ive been working on small projects. I got an intership at Chic Little Devil. You walk in and you have died and gone to fashion heaven! Must I say moree!!
Check out our
website :www.chiclittledevilstylehouse.com/CLD
We WILL HOOK U UP!!!
And I have fell in love with styling.
And now I'm doing it all!
Not to brag but I got style haha.
ALso this Sunday I'm Shooting with my lovely friend Tera for my SUMMER 2010 Collection. VEry bohemian Chic with a touch of grunge. Well you know i love me soommmee grimme.
xoxo DREA!
ps. Check out my new and improved myspace at myspace.com/spiritoftheageproductions

No comments:

Post a Comment